1. In this disclaimer:
- the web page: any web page in which the publisher includes a hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention of applying this disclaimer to it;
the publisher: the authorized publisher of the web page;
- use (s): including loading, logging in, requesting, consulting, reading, viewing, listening to, editing, filling in (forms), sending, (temporary) copying, storage, forwarding, distributing, using services, performing legal acts (eg buying, renting);
- you: whether or not represented natural or legal person who uses the web page;
- the content: including texts, images, hyperlinks, sound and / or video fragments and / or other objects;
- damage: direct or indirect damage of any kind, including lost data and business, lost turnover, profit or other economic disadvantage.
2. The following applies to the web page. By using the web page you agree to this disclaimer.
3. The publisher makes every effort to regularly update and / or supplement the content of the web page. Despite this care and attention, it is possible that the content is incomplete and / or incorrect.
4. The publisher provides the content of the web page in the state in which it actually is, without warranty or guarantee as to the soundness, suitability for a particular purpose or otherwise. The content is experimental and intended for private use.
5. The publisher is not liable for damage that is or threatens to be caused and arises from or is in any way related to the use of the web page or the inability to consult the web page.
6. The publisher may change or terminate the web page at his own discretion and at any time, or have it changed, with or without prior notice. The publisher is not liable for the consequences of change or termination.
7. Subject to this disclaimer, the publisher is not responsible for files of third parties linked to the web page. Linking does not imply endorsement of those files.
8. Unauthorized or improper use of the web page or its content may violate intellectual property rights, regulations regarding privacy, publication and / or communication in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for everything you send from the web page.
9. The publisher reserves the right to deny you permission to use the web page and / or to use certain services offered on the web page. Subsequently, the publisher can monitor access to the web page.
10. You will protect the publisher, its employees, representatives, licensees, trading partners and the author of this disclaimer from and indemnify judicial and extrajudicial measures, convictions, etc., including the costs of legal assistance, accountants, etc. that have been instituted as a result of or related to your use of the web page, your infringement of any legal regulations or the rights of third parties.
All rights reserved.